Gala GROUP is one of the world’s leading and fastest-growing manufacturers of candles, home scents and home decor with around 5,000 employees and production sites in Europe, North America and India. The Group’s portfolio includes an extensive range of high quality scented and unscented candles, home scents and home decor products.
As dedicated private label experts and brand specialists, we perfectly address the specific needs of consumers and our retail, e-commerce and branded goods partners worldwide with customized private label solutions and brands.
Marketing is one of our key pillars for success. We pursue the latest consumer trends, innovations in color, scents, purchasing interests and market competencies across demographic groups. Our products are designed to stand out, from the inside and outside.
Join our team, if you share our passion for marketing, brand & private label product development and enjoy working in a dynamic international team.
- You will lead the European marketing & design team in Wörnitz, Germany, and Wielun, Poland, and report directly into the Gala Group Chief Marketing Officer.
- You will lead the development of strong, customer specific private label product & marketing solutions for some of our most important global and key customers, working hand in hand with the Sales Directors.
- You will further develop and expand a set of exciting brands for the European market and be responsible for their successful marketing.
- You base your proposals on sales figures, gap analysis, consumer insights and trends, drawing from the international GALA GROUP product portfolio and capabilities.
- You trigger & manage new product developments together with local and international cross-functional teams and external suppliers.
- As part of the global marketing team, you will participate in international sales & marketing meetings and will be actively involved in the preparation of international fairs.
- Leading a small team of 7 experienced marketing & design professionals
- You are a seasoned marketing / trade marketing manager with a passion for consumer products, consumer insights and trends.
- You are a passionate leader and enjoy further developing your team members.
- You are a quick learner – creative, proactive and with a hands-on attitude.
- You enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment with flat hierarchies.
- You are an excellent communicator and fluent in German & English plus optionally in Polish.
- You have a bias for action and work towards getting results fast.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Marketing / Communications
- Minimum 5 years experience and a track record in trade marketing and/or marketing in a private label and/or brand environment. Product development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the European retail landscape in drug, food, department & home specialty channel
- Join a leading and fastest-growing global company in the industry with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of personal development opportunities.
- You will receive a professional onboarding and the opportunity to continuously learn and build on your expertise.
- You will work in a highly motivated, diverse, engaged and inspiring team from different parts of the globe.
You will report directly to the Group CMO and have freedom to act and directly impact marketing success.
Your letter of application:
We look forward to your qualified and meaningful application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest starting date. Please send your application documents via E-Mail to: