Are you looking for a variety of career opportunities?
Everything is possible at Gala Candles, part of GALA GROUP. Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
What you can expect:
- Responsibility for the ERP system ABAS and its continuous improvements covering procurement, supply chain management, sales, distribution, finance and controlling aspects as well as master data management
- Execution of project management, platform architecture design and operation of ABAS including linked interfaces (EDI, BI, DMS, Forms, Scanners, Printers, etc.).
- Design and developing business processes in line with the corporate strategy of GALA GROUP. We are building on standard functionality as much as possible and develop individual customization where required.
- Drive the further development of the ERP solution, on technological advancement of additional software components and apps including corresponding change management.
- Manage service providers and make sure a comprehensive technical documentation is available and up to date.
- Active exchange with the business departments and GALA GROUP.
- Training and support for (key) users, active participation in software tests.
- You report to the IT manager of Gala Candles.
What we expect:
- Experience as an ABAS Consultant or developer is desired.
- Professional experience in software development is an advantage. Experience with / or interest in programming languages such as FO / Java and / or C++.
- Good basic understanding of architectural design, software testing concepts, agile product development (SCRUM), and continuous deployment concepts.
- Experience is designing and describing (international) FMCG processes; knowledge of international group organizations, platform economy, service management and harmonization of master data would be an advantage.
- Very good command of the English language – oral and in writing.
- Organizational talent with quick comprehension, high quality standards.
- A team-oriented personality who can also deal with personal responsibility.
- A completed degree in computer science, industrial engineering, or a comparable degree is an advantage.
What we offer:
You work together with our teams on exciting and challenging topics in an innovative and creative environment. Intensive familiarization "on the job" with competent colleagues guarantees a quick start. Individual training courses in all relevant ABAS components and the existing environment will be ensured.
A performance-based payment, the promotion of your personal development, and additional professional qualifications are standard for us.
Your letter of application:
We look forward to your qualified and meaningful application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest starting date. Please send your application documents via E-Mail to: email@example.com